Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Mom's Birthday
- Friday Potpourri: Rental Cars, Fictioneering, and Mrs. M Has a Birthday
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Abraham Lincoln's Doctor's Dog
- How Twigs Get Bent: Becoming a Medievalist
- A Dose of Poetry
- In Which the Professor Looks a Right Prat, But Is Saved By Mrs. Mondo
- Idiocracy and Class War...
- "Clock Strikes Twelve, Moon Drops Burst"
- Post-NYC Potpourri
- 275,084 hits
Monthly Archives: April 2010
… doing in the humanities like this? It’s a fair question, given the various discussions of a liberal tilt in my discipline that the listing Titanic would envy. I think in some respects, my motivations are pretty old fashioned (surprising … Continue reading