Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- As Part of My Continuing Effort...
- In Which the Prof Rawks the Mike, and Other Adventures: Weekend Potpourri
- "Milton! Thou shouldst be living at this hour."
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- Putting the "Meta" in the Metaphysical
- I'm Still Here, and an Anecdote for Mom's Birthday
- Clearly I Have Failed as A Parent
- 248,991 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2010
From a paper on Lanval: “He could only be with his love in small fragments.”
… back when I can’t stand any more.
As I’ve said recently, doing the blog thing has allowed me to virtually meet some neat people. For example, I’m pretty sure my dad would have liked The Silicon Graybeard. Anyone who builds his own AR-15 would have been OK … Continue reading
If the President ever tried this with the First Lady, I hope the Secret Service was handy. (Not to be a conspiracy buff or anything, but it might explain his recent “basketball injury.“) To borrow a phrase from P.J. O’Rourke, … Continue reading
As I mentioned yesterday, I re-established contact with someone to whom I hadn’t spoken in twenty years (one of the nicer things about the Interwebz — the reconnection, not the not-speaking.) Over the years, like most of us, she has … Continue reading
Back at home after too many days on the road, taking care of unpleasant responsibilities balanced by some time with Mrs. M’s family, a reconnection with someone I never thought I’d hear from again, and a visit last night to … Continue reading