- Had it been me, I think I would have asked for a title other than Duke of Cambridge — only one of the previous five made it to the throne, and a number of would-be’s died in infancy.
- “Jerusalem” remains a favorite of mine, Python allusions and all, but it’s a pity they couldn’t get these guys to do the gig.
- Since I didn’t have time to get to the reception (Mondoville is having finals), I’m glad those doyens of the Social Register, the Gormogons, were able to make it. I’ve always suspected GorT was a genuine blueblood — or that could be coolant.
- Didn’t we fight, like, two wars so we wouldn’t have to pay attention to this stuff? Would someone please tell the networks?
- Best wishes to the bride and groom.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- "I Make Love to My Bazooka at Least Three Times A Day!"
- Empty spiritual calories, or The choice of the smug generation...
- Mind the Gap: Potpourri
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- The Height (and Weight) of Idiocy
- Well, That's Pretty Cool...
- Astonish Me.
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- With Unfriends Like These...
- 280,011 hits