- Had it been me, I think I would have asked for a title other than Duke of Cambridge — only one of the previous five made it to the throne, and a number of would-be’s died in infancy.
- “Jerusalem” remains a favorite of mine, Python allusions and all, but it’s a pity they couldn’t get these guys to do the gig.
- Since I didn’t have time to get to the reception (Mondoville is having finals), I’m glad those doyens of the Social Register, the Gormogons, were able to make it. I’ve always suspected GorT was a genuine blueblood — or that could be coolant.
- Didn’t we fight, like, two wars so we wouldn’t have to pay attention to this stuff? Would someone please tell the networks?
- Best wishes to the bride and groom.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Awkward, but Amusing
- Farewell, Mr. Clegg
- Anniversaries and Going Medieval on the Beatles
- "It Was in Another Country, and Besides, the Wench Is Dead."
- A Couple of Academic Quick Takes
- Saturday Afternoon Potpourri: Half-Baked Alaska Edition
- Scene on a Patio
- Deviant Drum Kits
- The Bully and the Scold
- How Twigs Get Bent: Becoming a Medievalist
- 277,272 hits