Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Mom's Birthday
- Friday Potpourri: Rental Cars, Fictioneering, and Mrs. M Has a Birthday
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Abraham Lincoln's Doctor's Dog
- How Twigs Get Bent: Becoming a Medievalist
- A Dose of Poetry
- In Which the Professor Looks a Right Prat, But Is Saved By Mrs. Mondo
- Idiocracy and Class War...
- "Clock Strikes Twelve, Moon Drops Burst"
- Post-NYC Potpourri
- 275,084 hits
Monthly Archives: May 2011
“History shows again and again/ How Nature points up the folly of man.” H/T: Somewhat Reasonable.
Dropping in on Ricki’s Rants and Rambles, I noticed that in her Memorial Day post, she said: We wore our uniforms, most of us got to carry small flags, and, as part of the traditional flag etiquette (or at least, … Continue reading
Maj. Warren S. Moore, Sr., USA (1914-61, WW II, Korea) Sgt. James Michial Moore, USA (1949-69, KIA, Vietnam) A1C Warren S. Moore, Jr., USAF (1943-2009, Vietnam era) And from last year: Archibald MacLeish was an ambulance driver and artilleryman in … Continue reading
Peter S. Beagle described one of his characters, Joe Farrell, as being a magnet for Ancient Mariners — the eccentrics and oddballs who just walk up to you and tell you about their habits of swallowing glass/building Pietas out of … Continue reading
(This post may be found at The American Culture…)