This new species has a single jaw with enormous teeth and was found up the nose of a person, attached to their nasal mucous membrane.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: Title TK Edition
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Who is this guy, anyway?
- Look On My Hits, Ye Mighty, and Despair
- A Barber in an Orange Room
- Scene on a Patio
- Deen Kogan, R.I.P.
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- Totalitarianism and the Second Deadly Sin
- And Without Warning, Potpourri Strikes!
- 278,629 hits