Sam Karnick has some trenchant comments on the demise of one of my favorite TV shows — Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Sam had some serious issues with the series, and while I don’t require my entertainment to match my politics, I think he makes some interesting points. Check it out, and join in the conversation if you’re so inclined.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- The Cheapest House on the Nicest Street
- Meanwhile, at Lake Mondo...
- Grinding Sausage
- "And Consummation Comes, and Jars Two Hemispheres."
- Rosemary Stanley, R.I.P.
- You Have Nothing to Lose But Your Magna Cum Laude!
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- Saturday Potpourri: Trudging Uphill Edition
- There Goes Rhymin' Simon
- 280,663 hits