Sam Karnick has some trenchant comments on the demise of one of my favorite TV shows — Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Sam had some serious issues with the series, and while I don’t require my entertainment to match my politics, I think he makes some interesting points. Check it out, and join in the conversation if you’re so inclined.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Ludwig -- Roll Over Beethoven
- The Big Noise Surfaces Unexpectedly
- Mosques Now On the Hudson (and the Cumberland, and Gunpowder Creek...)
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- A Night With a Chance of Snow
- Red Flags
- Rosemary Stanley, R.I.P.
- In Which the Prof is Initiated Into a Strange Subculture
- A Farewell
- 283,259 hits