Sam Karnick has some trenchant comments on the demise of one of my favorite TV shows — Law and Order: Criminal Intent. Sam had some serious issues with the series, and while I don’t require my entertainment to match my politics, I think he makes some interesting points. Check it out, and join in the conversation if you’re so inclined.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: Title TK Edition
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Who is this guy, anyway?
- Look On My Hits, Ye Mighty, and Despair
- A Barber in an Orange Room
- Scene on a Patio
- Deen Kogan, R.I.P.
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- Totalitarianism and the Second Deadly Sin
- And Without Warning, Potpourri Strikes!
- 278,629 hits