At a frappuccino preserve here in Almamaterville, and have found a potential embarrassment of riches. To wit, I’ve found the first two books of a mystery series I’ve really been interested in reading, but I’ve also run across a solid working edition of a book for my professional library. While none of the books are precisely cheap, and it’s easier to justify the Bede, in keeping with my general approach to life (“If you find stuff you like, take big bites.”), I’ll probably buy all three. There’s much to be said for vacations.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Mom's Birthday
- Friday Potpourri: Rental Cars, Fictioneering, and Mrs. M Has a Birthday
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Abraham Lincoln's Doctor's Dog
- How Twigs Get Bent: Becoming a Medievalist
- A Dose of Poetry
- In Which the Professor Looks a Right Prat, But Is Saved By Mrs. Mondo
- Idiocracy and Class War...
- "Clock Strikes Twelve, Moon Drops Burst"
- Post-NYC Potpourri
- 275,084 hits