According to the latest daily statement from the U.S. Treasury, the government had an operating cash balance of $73.8 billion at the end of the day yesterday.
In other words, the world’s largest tech company has more cash than the world’s largest sovereign government.
That’s because Apple collects more money than it spends, while the U.S. government does not.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- "I Make Love to My Bazooka at Least Three Times A Day!"
- Empty spiritual calories, or The choice of the smug generation...
- Mind the Gap: Potpourri
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- The Height (and Weight) of Idiocy
- Well, That's Pretty Cool...
- Astonish Me.
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- With Unfriends Like These...
- 280,011 hits