The Spawn wandered in here a few minutes ago, and because I’m always happy to have my grading interrupted, we struck up a conversation. Somehow the subject of carnies came up, and after I mentioned the excitement of being strapped into a ride by a guy with nine teeth, seven fingers, and the reek of stale bourbon, she said “That’s why I don’t go to the county fair. One of these days, a ride will just blow up. But then we’ll finally know who the next high school yearbook will be dedicated to.”
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- "I Make Love to My Bazooka at Least Three Times A Day!"
- Empty spiritual calories, or The choice of the smug generation...
- Mind the Gap: Potpourri
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- The Height (and Weight) of Idiocy
- Well, That's Pretty Cool...
- Astonish Me.
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- With Unfriends Like These...
- 280,011 hits