…to Jeff Sypeck’s Quid Plura, which mixes gargoyles and poetry, fantasy and recipes, and a fondness for lyrics of the 1980s. Show him some traffic, eh? Heck, you can even buy his book — I did, and it’s a cool read. Long may he wave.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Bookish Stuff on a Friday Afternoon
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: Home Cooking Edition
- The Domain of Manners and the Social Contract
- Today's Haul
- Annnnd.... We're Back.
- Abraham Lincoln's Doctor's Dog
- Retro Satanas!
- Meanwhile, at Lake Mondo...
- The Cheapest House on the Nicest Street
- 280,571 hits