It’s 29 November, and the student manager of the college radio station has gone to wall-to-wall Christmas music. I see much more CD and online listening in my future for the next three weeks or so.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Awkward, but Amusing
- Farewell, Mr. Clegg
- Anniversaries and Going Medieval on the Beatles
- "It Was in Another Country, and Besides, the Wench Is Dead."
- A Couple of Academic Quick Takes
- Saturday Afternoon Potpourri: Half-Baked Alaska Edition
- Scene on a Patio
- Deviant Drum Kits
- The Bully and the Scold
- How Twigs Get Bent: Becoming a Medievalist
- 277,273 hits