I’ve had the hook from this one stuck in my head for a couple of weeks now, and unlike most such situations, it doesn’t bother me even a little bit. The song was originally done by Chicago R&B group The Ideals, but the version in question comes from Eau Claire, WI’s Shandells. From the year of my birth, here’s “Gorilla.”
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Saturday Potpourri: St. Patrick's and Basketball Edition
- Going Home and Coming Home: Spring Break Potpourri
- I Kant Stand Authoritarianism
- Mondoville Halloween
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- A Squirrelly Sunday
- In Which the Prof Forestalls a Harsh Lesson
- The Cutest Little Apex Predator
- A Mammoth Portion of Saturday Evening Potpourri
- QotD: Polarization Edition
- 261,662 hits