“There were two groups: people who understood Lifehouse and people who didn’t. The people who understood Lifehouse included one, Pete Townshend. The people who didn’t was everybody else he ever tried to explain it to, and the whole rest of the human race, which was about four billion at the time.” — Townshend friend Richard Barnes.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- In Which the Prof Stays Home -- At Least For A While
- News From A Former Hometown
- Saturday Potpourri: It's Saturday Already? Edition
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- In Which the Prof Makes a Guest Appearance
- Saturday Potpourri: Rent-a-car Edition
- A Semi-Local Institution
- In Which the Prof Overthinks Still Another Thing
- Choking Up
- Killer Nashville? Killer!
- 259,961 hits