Two years and two days ago, I wrote an entry on one of my comedy heroes, a man who influenced my own brief attempt to do stand-up, and to this day the comic who has made me laugh harder than any other performer — and yes, that includes the Pythons and the Kids in the Hall. Now, I have to say goodbye. Jonathan Winters has died at the age of 87. Thanks for your work, sir — it made many of my days better than they would otherwise have been.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Saturday Potpourri: 16 Dec 17
- In Which the Prof Confesses a Dirty Yuletide Secret
- In Which the Prof Drives, Reads, and Drives Some More
- Manly Anteaters
- The Totalitarian Family
- It's Not Rocket Science...
- Deviant Drum Kits
- Weekend Potpourri: Fall Back Edition
- Another Advent Devotional
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- 258,851 hits