Three-quarters of the Berries (and some of our friends) made it to Spartanburg, SC, last night for the First Annual Southern Surf and Instro Fest. My review can be found at the oft-neglected band blog.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Awkward, but Amusing
- Farewell, Mr. Clegg
- Anniversaries and Going Medieval on the Beatles
- "It Was in Another Country, and Besides, the Wench Is Dead."
- A Couple of Academic Quick Takes
- Saturday Afternoon Potpourri: Half-Baked Alaska Edition
- Scene on a Patio
- Deviant Drum Kits
- The Bully and the Scold
- How Twigs Get Bent: Becoming a Medievalist
- 277,272 hits