I don’t know. But I do know that Burton Cummings of the Guess Who was fond of doing impressions. So from their Wheatfield Soul album, here’s ten minutes of the boys from up North channeling a well known group from L.A. And maybe you’ll be able to answer the question in my title.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- The Cheapest House on the Nicest Street
- Meanwhile, at Lake Mondo...
- Grinding Sausage
- "And Consummation Comes, and Jars Two Hemispheres."
- Rosemary Stanley, R.I.P.
- You Have Nothing to Lose But Your Magna Cum Laude!
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- Saturday Potpourri: Trudging Uphill Edition
- There Goes Rhymin' Simon
- 280,663 hits