Folks are putting together their “Best Of” lists as the year draws to a close, and I’m pleased and honored to report that Broken Glass Waltzes made it into Mike Monson’s “Best of” for this year. Give him a visit — there’s plenty more good stuff there. (And while you’re at it, you could do a lot worse than Mike’s recent collection. Check it out!)
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- In Which the Prof Stays Home -- At Least For A While
- News From A Former Hometown
- Saturday Potpourri: It's Saturday Already? Edition
- Saturday Potpourri: Rent-a-car Edition
- In Which the Prof Makes a Guest Appearance
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- I'm OK -- How's Bayeux?
- And in Other Hemispheres
- A Semi-Local Institution
- Looking for Legs
- 259,944 hits