… the Milford Mudlarks defeated the Popes of Pius XI High School, bringing Gil Thorp his first state championship after 56 years. This may not be as momentous as Charlie Brown’s team winning a baseball game, but for those of us who follow the adventures of the coach with a Simonized hairstyle (predating Jimmy Johnson), it’s a big moment.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Saturday Potpourri: 16 Dec 17
- In Which the Prof Drives, Reads, and Drives Some More
- So Long, Pat DiNizio
- Deviant Drum Kits
- In Which the Prof Is Reminded that Rock and Roll Is a Young Man's Game (If You Don't Have Roadies)
- Mondoville Halloween
- In Which the Prof Confesses a Dirty Yuletide Secret
- Manly Anteaters
- How Twigs Get Bent: Becoming a Medievalist
- The Totalitarian Family
- 258,821 hits