… the Milford Mudlarks defeated the Popes of Pius XI High School, bringing Gil Thorp his first state championship after 56 years. This may not be as momentous as Charlie Brown’s team winning a baseball game, but for those of us who follow the adventures of the coach with a Simonized hairstyle (predating Jimmy Johnson), it’s a big moment.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Saturday Potpourri: St. Patrick's and Basketball Edition
- Going Home and Coming Home: Spring Break Potpourri
- I Kant Stand Authoritarianism
- Mondoville Halloween
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- A Squirrelly Sunday
- In Which the Prof Forestalls a Harsh Lesson
- The Cutest Little Apex Predator
- A Mammoth Portion of Saturday Evening Potpourri
- QotD: Polarization Edition
- 261,662 hits