I’ve previously mentioned my friend Karen Craigo, whose poetry I recommend. Turns out she writes fiction as well — and she has a story in Hermeneutic Chaos Journal. Don’t let the journal’s title put you off; Karen’s story, “Delivering the Courier“, is very readable, nicely done, and worth a few minutes of time. Go read it, or better still, listen to her read it.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- "Milton! Thou shouldst be living at this hour."
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- A White Carnation
- Rosemary Stanley, R.I.P.
- QotD: Polarization Edition
- Grad Weekend Potpourri
- In Which the Prof Becomes Uncomfortably Aware that He Has a Birthday in 20 Days
- Some Words from Northrop Frye
- A Couple of Quick Ones
- 256,196 hits