I’ve previously mentioned my friend Karen Craigo, whose poetry I recommend. Turns out she writes fiction as well — and she has a story in Hermeneutic Chaos Journal. Don’t let the journal’s title put you off; Karen’s story, “Delivering the Courier“, is very readable, nicely done, and worth a few minutes of time. Go read it, or better still, listen to her read it.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Saturday Potpourri: St. Patrick's and Basketball Edition
- Going Home and Coming Home: Spring Break Potpourri
- I Kant Stand Authoritarianism
- Mondoville Halloween
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- A Squirrelly Sunday
- In Which the Prof Forestalls a Harsh Lesson
- The Cutest Little Apex Predator
- A Mammoth Portion of Saturday Evening Potpourri
- QotD: Polarization Edition
- 261,665 hits