I’ve previously mentioned my friend Karen Craigo, whose poetry I recommend. Turns out she writes fiction as well — and she has a story in Hermeneutic Chaos Journal. Don’t let the journal’s title put you off; Karen’s story, “Delivering the Courier“, is very readable, nicely done, and worth a few minutes of time. Go read it, or better still, listen to her read it.
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Saturday Potpourri: 16 Dec 17
- In Which the Prof Confesses a Dirty Yuletide Secret
- In Which the Prof Drives, Reads, and Drives Some More
- Manly Anteaters
- The Totalitarian Family
- It's Not Rocket Science...
- Deviant Drum Kits
- Weekend Potpourri: Fall Back Edition
- Another Advent Devotional
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- 258,851 hits