Debra H. Goldstein is a lot of things — a judge, a mom, and an author, just to name a few. We met at Killer Nashville last year, and a couple of months ago, she was kind enough to invite me to contribute to her blog. You can find what I had to say here, and while you’re at it, you might want to check out her novels and keep an eye open for some that are on the way. Thanks for having me over, Your Honor!
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Tuesday Potpourri: The Tires, the Homophones, & Everything Edition
- "Milton! Thou shouldst be living at this hour."
- Sunday Potpourri: Christmas Party Edition
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- "They Look Just Like Humans, at Kresge's and Woolworth's..."
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- McGonagall and Unrecognized Genius
- Rosemary Stanley, R.I.P.
- "It Was in Another Country, and Besides, the Wench Is Dead."
- 270,979 hits