Debra H. Goldstein is a lot of things — a judge, a mom, and an author, just to name a few. We met at Killer Nashville last year, and a couple of months ago, she was kind enough to invite me to contribute to her blog. You can find what I had to say here, and while you’re at it, you might want to check out her novels and keep an eye open for some that are on the way. Thanks for having me over, Your Honor!
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- In Which the Prof Makes Mrs. Courtney Proud
- Ekphrastic Connections
- In Which the Prof Learns Something of Which He Was Unaware, And Is Pleased
- In Which the Prof Wonders If He Is an Extra in an Evelyn Waugh Novel
- QotD: Polarization Edition
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- The Outhouse by the Chicken Store
- The Power of Art?
- Weekend Potpourri: Heroes Con Edition
- Who is this guy, anyway?
- 265,223 hits