Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Bookish Stuff on a Friday Afternoon
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: Home Cooking Edition
- The Domain of Manners and the Social Contract
- Today's Haul
- Annnnd.... We're Back.
- Abraham Lincoln's Doctor's Dog
- Retro Satanas!
- Meanwhile, at Lake Mondo...
- The Cheapest House on the Nicest Street
- 280,571 hits
Monthly Archives: July 2018
Mondoville is a small Southern town, and the foci of our community are the places a lot of these towns have in common: churches, youth sports, Wal-Mart (where Mrs. M and I may as well hold office hours, so likely … Continue reading
We’ve reached the time of year where I can take a comfortable shower without turning on the hot water, but it’s reasonably cool here in the downstairs, so why not deal out some potpourri? *** I spent the afternoon in … Continue reading
One of the library science programs the Spawn is contemplating for grad school is the one at the U of Maryland — College Park, and as we did with the U of North Carolina at Chapel Hill last year, we’ll … Continue reading