Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- "I Make Love to My Bazooka at Least Three Times A Day!"
- Empty spiritual calories, or The choice of the smug generation...
- Mind the Gap: Potpourri
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- The Height (and Weight) of Idiocy
- Well, That's Pretty Cool...
- Astonish Me.
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- With Unfriends Like These...
- 280,010 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2018
Yesterday, my dad’s best friend sent me a picture of the building that I believe was my first home with my parents. It’s the intersection of 14th and Woodland Streets, in what is now the very trendy neighborhood of East … Continue reading
A few minutes ago, I learned that one of my writing heroes, William Goldman, has died. He was 87 years old. I first encountered Mr. Goldman’s work in 1975, when I was nine or ten. As I’ve mentioned on numerous … Continue reading
Reports from multiple sources indicate that Stan Lee has died, at the age of 95. Mr. Lee (born Stanley Lieber) was a crucial figure in the 1960s renaissance of superhero comic books that has produced the current series of blockbuster … Continue reading
The week has been hectic, with multiple meetings to go along with the usual load of teaching and grading. I have a fresh crop of student work coming in later this week, and Gradeapalooza begins with Thanksgiving week. But here … Continue reading