Early in my career at Mondoville, our Dean of Admissions declared in a faculty meeting that there was no point in recruiting “Duke and Davidson”-type students because we didn’t have “Duke and Davidson”-level professors. (This was during the administration in which our college president used medieval literature as his go-to example of useless study in two separate addresses to the faculty. I mean, I was sitting right there. Both times!)
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Bookish Stuff on a Friday Afternoon
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: Home Cooking Edition
- The Domain of Manners and the Social Contract
- Today's Haul
- Annnnd.... We're Back.
- Abraham Lincoln's Doctor's Dog
- Retro Satanas!
- Meanwhile, at Lake Mondo...
- The Cheapest House on the Nicest Street
- 280,571 hits