Early in my career at Mondoville, our Dean of Admissions declared in a faculty meeting that there was no point in recruiting “Duke and Davidson”-type students because we didn’t have “Duke and Davidson”-level professors. (This was during the administration in which our college president used medieval literature as his go-to example of useless study in two separate addresses to the faculty. I mean, I was sitting right there. Both times!)
Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: Title TK Edition
- Who is this guy, anyway?
- Look On My Hits, Ye Mighty, and Despair
- A Barber in an Orange Room
- Alpha Males and the Wife of Bath
- In Which the Prof and Spawn Consider Nature's Rich Pageant (Middle School Edition)
- In Which the Prof is Initiated Into a Strange Subculture
- And Without Warning, Potpourri Strikes!
- Deviant Drum Kits
- 278,616 hits