Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Deviant Drum Kits
- "Why brought he us from bondage,/ Our loved Egyptian night?"
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: Iambic Feet of Clay Edition
- Scene on a Patio
- How twigs get bent (First in an irregular series)
- A Brief Comment from Isocrates
- Ludwig -- Roll Over Beethoven
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Well, It's International Lesbian Day...
- 282,666 hits
Monthly Archives: February 2019
My friend Justin says that my brand of small-l libertarianism reminds me of the sentence his father claims to want as an epitaph: “He just wanted to be left alone.” I try to do — I want to do — good … Continue reading
A few minutes ago, I was looking to see if a story I wrote many years ago is still available online (It is, but it takes some digging, as the webzine no longer appears to be active. And there’s another one … Continue reading
Had strange dreams overnight that caused me to wake up needing to know the time difference between my old home in Northern KY and an odd hotel (and by odd, I mean nonexistent) in New Delhi, India. (For the record, … Continue reading