Contact the Prof.I can be reached via Prof dot Mondo dot Blog at gmail dot com. I also tweet as ProfMondo.
- Extended Players...
- Sunday Afternoon Potpourri: "Too Old to Rock and Roll, Too Young to Die" Edition
- Ou sont les neiges and all that
- Who is this guy, anyway?
- "Here Is God's Plenty"
- Once Upon A Time in "The Next 'Next Athens'"...
- "And Consummation Comes, and Jars Two Hemispheres."
- A Squirrelly Sunday
- Poetry Corner: Discovery? Recovery?
- Searchers and Misfits
- 312,352 hits
Monthly Archives: November 2021
Mrs. M and I are relaxing in the den, while up in Terpville, the Spawn and Main Squeeze are heading up to the Squeeze’s family celebration. Later, the Mrs. and I will let a restaurant in Real City handle today’s … Continue reading
It’s been a pretty quiet weekend, but that’s the calm before the storm of incoming research papers — from the Freshpeeps tomorrow, and my upper-levels on Tuesday. Meanwhile, it’s a cool, lovely autumn afternoon here in Mondoville, so why not … Continue reading
It’s 7:30 p.m. as I start this post, but with the Standard Time sunset and an afternoon meeting, it feels much later in the day. But even though “the night cometh, when no man can work,” that doesn’t mean a … Continue reading